Business CoachingGrab Control of Your Organization's Future Today. Our library contains articles, best practices, newsletters, reports, white papers and other thought leadership strategies. The articles are categorized by subject matter, which can be accessed from the links. Click on your topic of interest and find a wealth of information.
Below are some helpful articles regarding operations. If you need assistance with any of the topics below, please call this office.
- Fanatical Focus: A Common Element in Successful Businesses
- Much has been written about the key to running a successful business. One of the most commonly identified methods, and probably the scariest to most business owners, is narrowing the company’s focus.
- Are Employee Background Checks Right for You?
- In a world where 30% of applicants give false or misleading information about their backgrounds, adding employee background checks to the hiring process is the employer’s first line of defense in hiring good people, and possibly avoiding negligent hiring lawsuits.
- Can Word-of-Mouth Advertising Work for You?
- What others have to say about your products or company is a key influence on what they buy. A recommendation from a friend or colleague is something people trust, not to mention that research shows it is much more effective than traditional advertising.
- Do I Need a Business Plan?
- Business plans are used primarily for raising capital and guiding growth. Not everyone who starts and runs a business begins with a business plan, but it certainly helps to have one.
- Preparing For An Unexpected Disaster
- It seems like every year there is a hurricane, flood, earthquake, wildfire or some other natural disaster that impacts everyone in the community. Even smaller companies are not immune to an unexpected loss. What can you do to prepare and minimize your risk to ensure that such a disaster won’t run you out of business?